Good news everybody! Our sweet workflow plug-in, FX Console, has been updated with a BUNCH of bug fixes and a few new enhancements! If you are not using FX Console, check it out! It’s free!
Fixes and Enhancements for V1.0.3:
- Added option to save images as JPG from menu & Gallery
- Preferences files are now saved in a user path instead of a common path, meaning different preferences for different users.
- Fixed user presets path for AE 2017 and 2018.
- Fixed issues of preset and effects not being applied if a floating panel had the focus.
- Fixed screenshot image resolution not being correct in OSX.
- Fixed crash when rending via command line.
- Fixed color profile issue when taking a screenshot (mismatch colors).
DOWNLOAD FX Console V1.0.3 PLUG-IN: For After Effects!
FX Console V1 Features:
- Access FX & Presets quickly
- Create FX Shortcuts
- Create FX Overrides
- Export Snapshot with PNG
- Automatic Snapshot Tool & Gallery
- + MORE!
In V1.0.1 we added these features:
- Custom Shortcut Key
- Import + Export Settings file
- Tab to Presets in search results
- Over a dozen bug fixes!
Published at Tue, 01 May 2018 17:33:11 +0000